As we build new schools and facilities, or renovate existing schools and facilities, the Paulding County School District Capital Program is committed to the belief that student success is best achieved in a future-focused, supportive, and safe learning environment. To that end, our plan provides for fiscal responsibility, informed and coordinated goals for long-term needs in growth, while also continually enhancing the current facilities through these key program areas:
- Forecasting future enrollment and classroom capacity needs
- Designing facilities to meet program needs of students
- Using comprehensive educational and design specifications to analyze building needs
- Prioritizing projects based on Master Facility Plan and Georgia Department of Education Local Facilities Plan
- Managing scope, schedule, and budget within the context of capital cash flow
Capital Projects, whether new builds or renovations and modifications, are completed in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders. This communication ensures that the project and program meets community, local, and state standards and service.
The process of capital construction is completed in four key phases:
While there may not be an active project at every school and facility, every school and facility is included in the plan. This site is designed to ensure that all schools are informed of school-based projects and to inform our community of sound capital fund management from State Capital Outlay awards to E-SPLOST and bonds.