Our Mission, Vision & Beliefs
Engage. Inspire. Prepare.
The vision of the Paulding County School District is to prepare ALL students for success today and tomorrow.
- We believe preparing students is our first priority.
- We believe in fostering a culture of high expectations in student achievement and personal development.
- We believe all students are inspired to learn when provided rigorous and relevant instruction and positive relationships.
- We believe students thrive best when provided a safe, challenging, and healthy environment.
- We believe in the use of collaborative learning communities where best practices are partnered with data driven decisions.
- We believe in engaging all stakeholders in student success.