School Improvement and Assessment Department Overview
The School Improvement and Assessment Department of the Paulding County School District guides the district’s efforts in ensuring high academic achievement for all students through the support of continuous improvement planning, provision of high quality professional learning for all staff, direction and support to stakeholders with data and other resources to improve student learning, and effective management and utilization of grants and federal funds to provide quality educational opportunities for all students.
The mission of the School Improvement and Assessment department is to provide leadership, professional learning, and support in the areas of district and school improvement, student assessment, and accountability to maximize student achievement.
School Improvement and Assessment Goals:
- Enhance district support for continuous improvement planning
- Build capacity to develop strong educational leaders
- Provide effective reporting and monitoring tools to ensure accountability
- Enhance and maintain positive cultures and expand support of family and community engagement
Contact Information and Responsibilities:Pending Appointment – Executive Director of School Improvement and Assessment770-443-8003 Ext. 10158
- District and School Improvement, Strategic Planning, District Accreditation, Professional Learning, Stakeholders MeetingsGina King – Director of Assessment & Accountability770-443-8003 Ext. 10104- Strategic Waiver School District (SWSS), CCRPI Accountability, District Waivers, Title II, Research Approval, Data Teams TrainerCassandra Dobbs – Director of Diversity & Engagement770-443-8003 Ext. 10220DeeCarol White– Director of Title I770-443-8003 Ext. 10267David Ponder – Coordinator of Assessment770-443-8003 Ext.
- State AssessmentKim Williams – Title I Parent Involvement Specialist770-443-8003 Ext. 10229- Title I Parent Involvement ProgramTrina Williams - District Title I Interventionist770-443-8003 Ext. 10128- Title I Reading InterventionistJana Stegall – Grant Writer and Administrator770-443-8003 Ext. 10230- Grant Writing, Grant Management and SupportDyan Earnhart – Homeless Liaison770-443-8003 Ext. 32018- McKinney- Vento ProgramTina Sprankel – Academic Improvement Specialist II770-443-8003 Ext. 10116Vicky Stubblefield – Title I Secretary770-443-8003 Ext. 10210Dana Mann – Assessment Secretary770-443-8003 Ext. 10187Sarah Tinkle – Assessment Clerk & MSP Support770-443-8003 Ext. 32009