Registration for all students, including special needs Pre-K, takes place at Central Registration. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to make an appointment.
Central Registration Office
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA 30132
Parents/Guardians arriving five minutes after the scheduled appointment time will need to be rescheduled.
The application MUST be completed and submitted before the scheduled appointment time. If unable to complete at home, please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled appointment to complete in our office.
Appointments with an incomplete application will be rescheduled.
Walk-ins will be accepted based on availability and there may be an extremely long wait time.
Step-parents seeking to register a student on behalf of a biological parent should call Central Registration for instructions.
Students Transferring within the District
NOTE: Students transferring from one Paulding County School to another Paulding County School do not need to register through Central Registration. Parent should go to current school to withdraw student. Once the student has been withdrawn, go to the new school with the withdrawal slip and two proofs of your new address. For more information, please contact your student's current school.
Welcome to the Paulding County School District!
We are excited to have you join our Paulding County School District (PCSD) family. PCSD Central Registration registers the following students:
- Students new to Paulding County
- Students returning to a Paulding County School who have been enrolled in another public, private, or homeschool.
To Enroll a Student:
- Make an appointment either online or by phone
- Complete an online application
- Bring required documents to Central Registration at the scheduled appointment date and time
- Meet with a Registrar to complete registration process and receive enrollment packet
- Take enrollment packet to assigned school
Foreign Exchange or International Students
Please note that Foreign Exchange Students and International Students need to be present for the registration process.