Middle School Advisement & Counseling
Middle school students work collaboratively with school counselors in three life domains: academic, career, and personal/social. Under the Career life domain, school counselors help students identify their goals as well as their strengths and talents. School counselors guide students to answer these three important questions:
BRIDGE Advisement-8th Grade
- BRIDGE Advisement Individual Graduation Plan – Document
- BRIDGE IGP Using the MYAP Tool Presentation
- Career Planner 2018-2019
- Classroom Guidance Presentation by High School Counselors (Fall)
- High School 101 Guide
- Parent Night, General Information Presentation
– This opportunity is provided during the Fall semester or in January at the middle school.
- Parent Night at the High School Presentation
– This opportunity is provided at each high school during second semester.