Instructions on how to upload required documents to the online application
Paulding County School District’s online application allows you to upload the required documents when completing the application.
Documents required for registration to be completed:
- Acceptable proofs of residence (List of acceptable forms of proof)
- Parent/Guardian state issued picture ID
- Birth Certificate or acceptable proof of age document for any kindergarten or 1st grade student
- Georgia Department of Health Form 3231 - Certificate of Immunization (must be on the Georgia Form and completed by a Georgia doctor or Georgia health department)
- Georgia Department of Health Form 3300 - Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (must be on the Georgia Form and completed by a Georgia doctor or Georgia health department)
- IEP for special needs students (highly recommended)
- Discipline records may be required before completing registration for middle or high school students.
Documents required within 30 days of registration:
- Birth Certificate (Grades 2 - 12)
- Social Security Card or Number (recommended but optional)
- A second proof of residence if only one can be provided at registration
- Withdrawal Form/Grades / Transcript from previous school
If uploading from a computer:
Click the upload button in the application and locate the file you would like to upload. If the document has already been saved to your computer, the document will be in a folder on your desktop. Once the document has been located, click it and choose open or double click the file. Click the upload button. This will upload the document if it is not too large.
If uploading document from your phone:
Click the upload button in the application and choose the location where your document is saved. You can choose a document already saved or choose to take a picture of the document. Once you locate it, just select the document and it will upload if the file is not too large.
For proof of residence:
If you only receive an electronic bill, log on to the company’s website to download a PDF of the bill.