Registration Forms


    Paulding County School District's Online Registration Application

    Please click on the link below to begin the application. A dialogue window will appear requiring basic parent information such as name and email address. Click the "Begin Registration" button after all information has been entered. Please read carefully the information that will appear. Another email will be sent with a link to complete the application. The application MUST be completed and submitted before the reserved application processing time. 

    There is an option to upload required documents during the application process.  For directions on how to upload documents, please click here.

    Online Registration Application


    Additional forms that may be needed:

    Statement of Legal Residence

    Request for Records