• Enrolling parent of a student currently attending a Paulding County School needing to update their address or have student transfer from one Paulding County School to another must complete the two forms below.  

    These completed forms along with your picture ID and two acceptable proofs of residence should be taken to your student's school.  Please click here for acceptable proof of residence.


    Change of Address Form

     Family Household Form