Notifications and Information
- A Family's Guide to Title I
- School Choice (State Law HB 251)
- What opportunities do Title I schools provide for parent and family engagement?
- What programs/supports are in place to help students?
- Teacher Qualifications: Parents' Right-to-Know
- What curriculum do our schools use?
- What tests will my child be taking in elementary school?
- Assessment: Paulding County School District Website
- How are testing and assessment results used?
- Paulding County School District Parent Website
- Complaint Procedures for Federal Programs & Form
- Process of informing parents of English Learner Student Services
Each Title I school distributes a quaterly newsletter to all families, sharing useful information on how student learning can be supported at home, helpful information on accessing community resources, and upcoming parent and family events. Here are the district versions of the newsletters. If you have missed the school version of these editions, please contact the Title I Instructional Lead Teacher at your child's school for a copy. Contact information may be found here.
Each year, Paulding County School District submits one comprehensive application for funding for several federal and state programs to the Georgia Department of Education; included in this is the application for Title I Part A funding. The Consolidated Local Education Agency Improvement Plan (CLIP) provides a plan for improving student achievement.
Paulding County School District's Title I schools are committed to providing information, opportunities, and resources to enable parents to be involved in their child’s academic success. Please contact your child’s school Title I Instructional Lead Teacher to learn about the opportunities that are available, and how parents can be involved, at your child’s school. School websites and full contact information is available at www.paulding.k12.ga.us, or by calling the Paulding County Board of Education at 770.443.8000.
For more information or questions in regards to Title I Parental Involvement, please contact Kimberly Williams, PCSD Title I Parent Involvement Specialist.
Paulding County Board of Education
3236 Atlanta Highway, Dallas GA 30132
Phone: 770.443.8000 Extension 10229