Title I schools in Paulding County provide resources and helpful information for all families that may be accessed through school websites. School-level Parent Involvement Policies, information about and invitation to parent and family meetings and events, detailed school information, and more is available on each Title I school website.
The Paulding County School District Website provides the option for translation of all website material. On the Paulding County School District website home page, click on the TRANSLATE THIS PAGE button at the top of the page. This option must be completed on the home page before proceding to other pages in order to be able access translated materials provided through links. The translation option will not work fully if not instigated from the PCSD home page.
Paulding County School District offers a free app for download on your device (cell phone, ipad). It can be easily found by using the search term "Paulding Schools" from your device's app store. The app allows you to easily navigate to the information that is relevant to your family, and you may select only your child's school to make sure you get the announcements you need. It will also allow you to receive push notifications from the district concerning important information. You can learn more about the app and how to access it here.
Information on School Lunch Programs includes meal prices, payment policies, and what you need to know about qualifying for free and reduced-priced meals. Did you know that if students are approved for free lunch, they are also approved for free breakfast?
Each Title I school in Paulding County offers a variety of meetings and events for all parents and families of students enrolled in the school. The following is general information, which is shared at each school with more school-specific detail.
Annual Title I Parent Involvement Meeting
- held at each Title I school by November 1st of every year
- Presentation (sample, revised to provide general information; school-specific information is offered at each Title I school)
Understanding the Georgia Milestones Assessment and Student Reports
Parent Resource Center
Welcome to your child's school's Parent Resource Center!
- Find and borrow fun, educational games and resources
- Why not visit the Parent Resource Center with your child and have him/her choose something for you to sign out?
- Ask your child's teacher for recommended skills that can be focused on, and find resources that will have your child practicing that skill in a fun way!
- Decide to visit the PRC regularly to access all it has to offer, and keep up with new additions
Title I Newsletters
Each Title I school distributes a quarterly newsletter to all families. Each school customizes the newsletters to contain more school-specific information.