Paulding County School Nutrition is seeking friendly, dependable and dedicated individuals who enjoy working with food and children. We are looking for substitute food service staff for our school cafeterias. Prospective employees must attend a Substitute Orientation class. Pre-registration is preferred for all classes.
How to apply for a Nutrition Substitute position:
- Complete an application online.
- Attend a substitution orientation class for which you must pre-register at School Nutrition Department. (Link also provided below.)
- Upload 3 references through TalentED.
- Upload proof of education or transcripts of last grade completed through TalentED.
- Submit a fingerprint/background check when notified by the department.
Orientation Class Information:
Orientation Class Date: March 6th
Orientation Class Time: 10:00 (please register for the class through the link above.)
Orientation Class Location:
Nutrition Department Training Room,
Dianne Wright Innovation Center
140 Bethel Church Road, Hiram, GA 30141
Registration for School Nutrition Substitute Orientation Class is currently open. You will receive an email confirming your registration for the class. If you don't receive this email, still attend the class. The training will be held in the conference room located at the Nutrition Department. There is no fee for the orientation classes.
Benefits of working for The Paulding County School Nutrition Department:
- All school holidays off
- Weekends off
- Lunch provided on days worked
- Daytime hours
Nutrition Substitutes are called on an “as needed” basis. The number of hours worked may vary by school.
Questions? Email: email@example.com