Paulding Technology Services
Salary Scales FY 2020
The Paulding County School District offers competitive salaries for all certification levels. We also offer numerous opportunities for advancement, as well as opportunities for supplemental assignments such as coaching and organization sponsorship.
Certified Salary Schedules
- Asst Director, Director and Exec Director FY20 [ PDF ]
- Principals salary FY20 [ PDF ]
- Assistant Principal 210-240 FY20 [ PDF ]
- Social Worker, EACs, Coordinators, Psychologist FY20 [ PDF ]
- Teacher 190 Day FY20 [ PDF ]
- Counselor FY20 [ PDF ]
- Provisional Teacher FY20 [ PDF ]
Classified Salary Schedules
- Local School FY20 [ PDF ]
- Maintenance FY20 [ PDF ]
- Therapists FY20 [ PDF ]
- Transportation FY20 [ PDF ]
The Paulding County School District is pleased to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for all employees. Our benefit offerings are designed to recognize the diverse needs of our employees. Our program considers individual needs and offers plans to provide long-term financial security for our employees and their families.
Staff calendars are published annually for the upcoming calendar year and provided on the district’s calendar page.