Nutrition Career Opportunities
Paulding County School Nutrition is seeking friendly, dependable and dedicated individuals who enjoy working with food and children. We are looking for substitute food service staff for our school cafeterias. Prospective employees must attend a Substitute Orientation class. Pre-registration is preferred for all classes.
How to apply for a Nutrition Substitute position:
- Complete an application at www.applitrack.com/paulding/onlineapp/
- Attend a substitution orientation class for which you must pre-register at Nutrition Careers Registration
- Submit 3 references to the School Nutrition Department
- Submit proof of education or transcripts of last grade completed
- Submit to a fingerprint/background check ($43.00 processing fee) when notified by the department
Orientation Class Information:
Orientation Class Day/Time: November 9, at 10:00AM
Registration For Class: Will be opened on October 26
Orientation Class Location:
Nutrition Department Training Room,
Diane Wright Innovation Center
140 Bethel Church Road, Hiram, GA 30141
Please wear a protective mask.
Registration for School Nutrition Substitute Orientation Class begins at 8:30 am on the date specified above. The form provided to register (Go Here) will become active at 8:30 am on the date specified and remain active for the time frame indicated. You will receive an email confirming your registration for the class. The training will be held in the Conference room located at the Nutrition Department. There is No Fee for the orientation classes.
Benefits for working for The Paulding County School Nutrition Department:
- All school holidays off
- Weekends off
- Lunch provided on days worked
- Daytime hours
Nutrition Substitutes are called on an “as needed” basis. The number of hours worked may vary by school.