Nutrition Career Opportunities
Paulding County School Nutrition is seeking friendly, dependable and dedicated individuals who enjoy working with food and children. We are looking for substitute food service staff for our school cafeterias. Prospective employees must attend a Substitute Orientation class. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
How to apply for a Nutrition Substitute position:
· Complete an application at www.applitrack.com/paulding/onlineapp/
· Attend a substitution orientation class for which you must pre-register at
Nutrition Careers Registration
· Submit 3 references to the School Nutrition Department
· Submit proof of education
· Submit to a fingerprint/background check ($39.75 processing fee) when notified
by the department
Pre-Registration for Orientation Class Information:
· Pre-Registration Date/Time: Register online will open at 8:30 AM on January 16, 2018
· Orientation Class Day/Time: Wednesday, January 31st at 10:00 AM
· Orientation Class Location:
Nutrition Department Training Room
Dianne Wright Innovation Center
140 Bethel Church Road, Hiram, GA 30141
Registration for School Nutrition Substitute Orientation Class begins at 8:30 am on the date specified. The link provided to register (posted above) will become active at 8:30 am on the date specified and remain active for the time frame indicated. You will receive a message online when the class is full. The training will be held in the Conference room located at the Nutrition Department. There is No Fee for the orientation classes.
Benefits for working for The Paulding County School Nutrition Department:
· All school holidays off
· Weekends off
· Lunch provided on days worked
· Daytime hours
Nutrition Substitutes are called on an “as needed” basis. The number of hours worked may vary by school.