What is it?
Britannica School is the go-to site for learning more about any subject—for all grades and all reading abilities—offering thousands of up-to-date, curated, and curriculum-relevant articles, images, videos, audio clips, primary sources, maps, research tools, recommended Web sites, and three separate databases—Elementary, Middle, or High.
• Built-in support for differentiated learning allows students to change reading levels with one simple click.
• Read-aloud, a font size adjuster, and built-in translation tools support students with special needs and ELLs.
• Accurate, up-to-date non-fiction content aligned to state curriculum standards.
• Group together related content types for activities or projects using the easy-to-use “Content Collector.”
• Review and adapt ready-made lessons on various subjects or create
your own with the intuitive “Lesson Plan Builder.”
• Tailor-made for STEM education!
• A responsive design provides the same user experience on a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop computer, or any Internet-connected device.
Student and Teacher Log-in Information
While at school, teachers and students will be automatically logged in to Britannica School. When off campus, teachers and students should go through Galileo to access Britannica School.
Log in site
Handouts and Videos