East Paulding High School strives to empower each student to reach his or her full potential by developing knowledge, skills, character, and confidence. All students will graduate from East Paulding High School as confident, goal-driven learners who are independent, productive members of society.
- Students are our first priority.
- Everyone has the right to receive an education in a safe, structured, and supportive environment that is conducive to learning.
- The entire community should be actively involved in a student’s education.
- Building strong, positive relationships motivates and encourages student achievement and success.
- A rigorous and diverse education provides a strong foundation for post-secondary and career success.
- Students learn best when they are actively and positively engaged.
- Literacy skills are essential in life.
- Classroom instruction should be data-driven and include differentiation and reflection for continuous improvement.
East Paulding High School School Improvement Plan