• Beginning with the 2020-2021 school year, the Georgia Department of Education (GADOE) has transitioned from providing paper copies of students' state assessment results to providing a digital copy using GADOE's Statewide Longitudinal Data System, or SLDS. By using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, students and parents/guardians will be able to view state assessment results once GADOE has posted the files to SLDS.

    GADOE is expected to post the results from last spring's state assessments to SLDS in the coming weeks. Students who completed a Georgia Milestones End-of-Grade Assessment should find their individual score reports posted beginning August 9, 2021. Students that completed a Georgia Milestones End-of-Course Assessment should find their score reports posted beginning August 11, 2021. The results from last spring's Georgia Alternative Assessment, however, are not expected to post until September (a specific date has not been provided at this time).

    Again, by logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, students and parents/guardians will be able to view these assessment results. In the portal, you will be able to see a breakdown of the results, and you will have access to a PDF version of the regular results report that GADOE used to provide each year. Results from any prior administrations of state assessments completed by the student can also be viewed. Once posted by GADOE, the most recent results will be added to the same area in the portal.

    To assist students and parents in navigating to the correct location inside the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, we are providing the attached step-by-step directions. If you do not have access to your student's Infinite Campus Parent Portal, parents and guardians should visit the following web page: Parent Portal / Parent Portal Support (paulding.k12.ga.us)

    If you have any questions about your student's individual score report once they are posted by GADOE or are unable to access the results in Parent Portal, please contact your student's school, and ask to speak to his or her school counselor.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.