Student Parking 2021-2022
STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PARK ON CAMPUS WITHOUT A HANGTAG DISPLAYED IN THE VEHICLE. PLEASE SECURE ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION UNTIL A HANGTAG IS ISSUED.
The process for student parking has changed for the 2022-2023 school year.
Instructions are as follows:
- Complete the PAPER application.
- Submit hard copies of all supporting documentation to the front office.
- Pay on RevTrak when the link opens. (Seniors – July 11-15, 2022. All others – July 18, 2022)
- Permits will be distributed on the designated dates on the application.
Documentation needed – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Driver’s License, Vehicle Insurance, Registration, Parking Rules and Regulations
- RevTrak receipt
The parking application must be complete, or it will NOT be processed. All paperwork must be turned in to the front office prior to July 22 to receive a hangtag for the first day of school. If you do not have an assigned parking spot for the first day of school, please plan to find alternate transportation to and from school until you receive a parking permit. Payment on RevTrak does NOT guarantee a parking spot.