Back to School 2023-2024
Click here to visit the PCSD's Back to School page. - coming soon!
- See the "Student Services" section of the Parent Dashboard for 504, RTI, Exceptional Students Educational Programs, etc.
Below are some specific resources to help you begin the 2022-2023 school year:
- Student schedules will be available through the Parent and Student Portal prior to Open House.
- Parents and students will be provided with information to help them navigate through Open House.
- On school days, parents may not drop off students prior to 8:10am.
- On school days, parents should not walk students to their homerooms. It is important that middle school students have the opportunity to develop independence, responsibility, and accountability.
- Any transition between F2F or Virtual instruction will need to presented to the district Hardship Committee. You can do so by following this link. PCSD Hardship Process
- You can find contact information for AMS administrators and counselors by clicking the link: https://www.paulding.k12.ga.us/domain/6124
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Please take some time to set up a Parent Portal account. This account will give you easy and up-to-date access to your student's schedule, grades, and other important documents and forms.
- How To Set Up An Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Infinite Campus Portal Log-in
- Parent Portal App: iTunes | Google Play
- Students will only be permitted to ride the assigned bus. We cannot accept bus transportation changes. If your student must ride home with another student, that must be addressed through car-rider.
- Bus Stop & School Locator
- Transportation Department
- PCSD Health Services - Nursing Information
- Medical Information Forms
- Immunization Information
- Too Sick for School
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Flu Resources
- Scoliosis Resources
Technology For Students
- Free Microsoft Office 2016 Offer (PDF) - Download the Microsoft Office suite to support your student's learning!
- Internet Essentials Program (Reduced Internet Service & Computer)
- Dell Student & Family Computer Program (PDF)