Back to School 2020-2021
- See the "Student Services" section of the Parent Dashboard for 504, RTI, Exceptional Students Educational Programs, etc.
Below are some specific resources to help you begin the 2020-2021 school year:
Suggested Supply List
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
*We will re-evaluate these topics as we progress through the school year.
- Parents will not be allowed to walk students to their homerooms to begin the school year.
- Anyone entering the building is strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- If you are just now deciding that virtual instruction is the best option for your student, you will need to complete the application to add your student to the waiting list for Virtual School
- You can find contact information for EPMS administrators and counselors by clicking the link: Administrator and Counselor contact information
- Students will not be using any lockers at this time to begin the year, including PE.
- Students will not be dressing out for PE.
- Students will not be using the locker rooms in the gym.
- While we will share a list of EPMS Clubs, we will not begin the year with clubs.
- Most students will eat lunch in their classrooms to begin the school year.
- Students may enter the building beginning at 8:10am.
- Parents may not drop off students prior to 8:10am.
- To limit in-person visits:
- We cannot host parents/visitors/volunteers in classrooms or the cafeteria at this time.
- Outside food items cannot be shared between students until further notice.
- Please contact your student’s teachers, an administrator, or counselor to schedule a phone or virtual conferences regarding your student.
- Students who are sick or have temperatures should stay home and not report to school. Please help by screening your child at home before sending them to school. Below is DPH Guidance:
- Quarantine Guidance: What to do if you were exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Isolation Guidance: What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- Return to School Guidance After COVID-19 Illness or Exposure
- Please label personal items with first and last names including (phones, devices, clothing, masks, lunch boxes, backpacks, etc.) in the event your student loses their personal belongings.
- How To Set Up An Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Infinite Campus Portal Log-in
- Parent Portal App: iTunes | Google Play
- Students will only be permitted to ride the assigned bus. We cannot accept bus transportation changes. If your student must ride home with another student, that must be addressed through car-rider.
- Bus Stop & School Locator
- Transportation Department
- PCSD Health Services - Nursing page
- Medical Information Forms
- Immunization Information
- Too Sick for School
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Flu Resources
- Scoliosis Resources
- Apply for Meal Benefits Lunch Menus
- Free or Reduced Meals Application
- Meal Benefit Eligibility Guidelines
- MySchool Bucks
Technology For Students
- Free Microsoft Office 2016 Offer (PDF) - Download the Microsoft Office suite to support your student's learning!
- Internet Essentials Program (Reduced Internet Service & Computer)
- Dell Student & Family Computer Program (PDF)