Homework: Tues-1-5, Wed 6-10
Vocabulary with Stems- Quiz 1
1. A substance produced by an organism that is toxic to the organism itself.
2. An artificial channel for conveying water, typically in the form of a bridge supported by tall columns across a valley.
3. Intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
4.To make (someone or something) active, healthy, or energetic again
5. To turn from one language into another or from a foreign language into one's own
6. An excess of glucose in the bloodstream, often associated with diabetes mellitus.
7. Plants that have adapted to living in aquatic environments
8. Located in, or operating between two or more cities or towns.
9. A group of two feet in English poetry, in which one of the two accented syllables bears primary stress and the other bears secondary stress,
10. The utterance or bestowing of a blessing, especially at the end of a religious service.