Actual Address: 300 North Paulding Drive, Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Take I-75 north to exit #278 Glade Rd.
- At the bottom of the ramp turn Left at light.
- At the 2nd light, turn right (north) onto Hwy 92.
- Travel NORTH about 5 miles crossing over Lake Allatoona. The road dead ends into Hwy. 41.
- Take a right and continue NORTH on Hwy. 41. You will cross over Lake Allatoona again.
- At the THIRD traffic light after the Lake, you will turn left onto Black Acre Trail. When you cross over the Paulding County line, after approx. 1 mile, this road becomes Dabbs Bridge Road. Be careful, this is a narrow and winding road.
- At the 4 way stop, take a RIGHT onto Harmony Grove Church Rd. You will see the school entrance about half a mile ahead on the right.
- Travel NORTH on Hwy 92 North through Hiram.
- Continue on 92 North past Hwy 120.
- Stay on Hwy 92 until you cross over the Dallas Acworth Hwy. At this point, the road will turn into Cedarcrest Rd.
- Continue on Cedarcrest until you pass the entrance to SEVEN HILLS subdivision.
- The SECOND left is Harmony Grove Church Rd.
- Take a left and follow this road over a one lane bridge, and through the 4 way stop. After the 4 way stop, the school entrance is approx. half a mile on the right.
From Carrollton/ Villa Rica:
- Travel NORTH on Hwy 61 through Villa Rica towards Dallas.
- When you reach 278 continue on Hwy 61 through Dallas.
- You will come to a light at Business 6 where going straight would be a neighborhood, turn LEFT.
- At the main traffic light in downtown Dallas, (the courthouse) turn RIGHT and continue on Hwy. 61 North
- Approx. ten miles north of Dallas will be Harmony Grove Church Rd. on your right. It is 1 mile past Hickory Heights Baptist church.
- McClure Middle School will be on the left.
- Travel East on 411 to Cartersville. When you merge into Hwy. 41 at the first traffic light take a right onto Mac Johnson Rd.
- Take an immediate Right onto Hwy. 293 and then an immediate LEFT onto Burnt hickory Rd. You will cross over railroad tracks.
- Continue until you reach Hwy. 113/61 and take a Right. Just after a second set of railroad tracks.
- Travel about 2 or 3 miles until Hwy. 61 splits off to the left at the Cartersville airport. Take Hwy. 61 south towards Dallas.
- About 1 mile after you cross over into Paulding County will be Harmony Grove Church Rd. on your left. Turn here and McClure Middle School will be on your left.