Bienvenidos a la clase del señor Fern
I can be reached at:
Important resources for this course
Our main platforms for communication, assignments, and resources are:
Canvas: Daily agenda, activities, relevant information and resources will be posted You must be absolutely familiar with this site. In the case of digital learning, or absence to school you should visit this MLS.
VHL: This is our textbook online. you will have to do work and submit through this site on a regular basis.
Remind: You should join remind if you want to get extra reminders on deadlines and relevant information related to this class.
Flipgrid: This will be another common site used during this course. I will provide information and support on how to join this and the other common sites for this class.
Topics we will study this fall
During our first semester we will explore six units. The time fow each unit is around three weeks. Here are the topics you will study the first semester of Spanish 1
- Etapa preliminar: Procedures, expectations, Spanish speaking countires and capitals, tips for pronunciation, why study Spanish, useful classroom expressions, identity and stereotypes, basic spanish vocabulary and expressions.
- Hola, que tal?: To be announced
- En la clase: To be announced
- La familia: to be announced
- Los pasatiempos: To be announced
- Las vacaciones: To be announced
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Edisson Fernandez
Let's keep it simple.
- Regular notebook
- writing utensil
- color pencils
- if you can donate paper towels and or wipes the help would be immense!
I am available for tutoring every Tuesday, and Wednesday right after school. You can also contact me via remind if you need extra assistance.