Class of 2023
Important Reminders for the Class of 2023Senior Meeting NotesSeptember 15, 2022
- Senior Dues
- Mr. Goodison has only received 20 out of 477 Senior dues.
- $65 now through Nov. 1st
- $85 Nov. 2nd through Feb. 28th
- Senior dues does NOT include your cap and gown.
- Senior dues cover graduation costs including sound system, emergency personnel, decorations, senior t-shirt, senior picnic, senior breakfast, and other related costs.
- Senior dues can be paid on Revtrak by clicking here.
- Senior Sunrise Event
- Friday, October 14th starting at 6 am. It will take place at Dave Hardin Stadium on the home side of the bleachers. Click here to preorder your Chik-Fil-A Breakfast Biscuit.
Senior Events:Senior/Junior Prom- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 (6:30 pm-10:30 pm)- Where: College Hall of FameAtlanta, Georgia-Visit the prom website page for more information.Senior Sunrise Breakfast-Friday, October 14th, starting at 6 a.m.-Dave Hardin Stadium, home side of bleachers-Click HERE to preorder your Chick-fil-a breakfast biscuit-Enjoy the sunrise with your classmates (senior's only event)-The senior sunset event TBD.Senior Class Photo- Wednesday, October 5th at 10:30 amImportant Senior Information:Senior Dues
- Graduation: Saturday, May 27th at 8 am
- Order Caps and Gowns with QR Code (located below) by Friday, November 18th.
- You can order Senior Apparel, Graduation Invitations, and Thank You Cards with this link, also.
- You must do the following in order to keep up with your grades:
- Make sure that you are passing all of your classes
- Know what classes you need to take in order to graduate
- Know how many correct credits you have (23 specific credits)
- Don't wait until the last minute to make the effort or take your time.
- If you have any questions or need any help, see Ms. DJM, Mr. Jordan, and/or Mrs. Leatherwood so that we can support you!! Do not wait!!
- You must order a BLUE GOWN. When you hit 'Honors Status' (89.5 weighted numerical GPA) you will automatically be replaced with a WHITE GOWN.
- You can have your Honors WHITE GOWN taken back up until Graduation Day and turned back to a BLUE GOWN if you do not keep an 'Honors Status'.
- At this time, general graduation seating is unlimited (first come, first serve basis). Honors seating is 6 tickets per Honors graduate for track seating. If this changes, we will make an announcement.
-Senior dues cover graduation costs and senior events-Senior dues do not include your cap and gown-RevTrak payment link, click HEREYearbook-Senior recognition ad pages are available for purchase: Click HERE-More information on how to order senior recognition ads, click HERE-Senior Superlative voting, use QR code below:Graduation: Cap and GownGraduation: Saturday, May 27th at 8:00 am (Dave Hardin Stadium)Parking PassSchedule your senior photo session today!Senior Yearbook Ads12th Grade Administrator: Ms. DeJohn-Mathis, email@example.com Grade Counselor: Ms. Leatherwood, firstname.lastname@example.org Grade Faculty Sponsor: Mr. Goodison, email@example.comFor school news updates, follow pchs.news on Instagram!
- August 1st- November 1st- $65
- After November 1st- $85
- Senior Dues