Directions to McClure Middle
- Travel North on Highway 61 to Harmony Grove Church Road.
- Turn Right.
- School entrance (Bob Grogan Road) is on the left.
- Take I-75 north to exit #278 Glade Rd.
- At the bottom of the ramp turn Left at light.
- At the 2nd light, turn right (east) onto Hwy 92.
- Travel NORTH about 5 miles crossing over Lake Allatoona. The road dead ends into Hwy. 41.
- Take a right and continue NORTH on Hwy. 41. You will cross over Lake Allatoona again.
- At the THIRD traffic light after the Lake, you will turn left onto Black Acre Trail. When you cross over the Paulding County line, after approx. 1 mile, this road becomes Dabbs Bridge Road. Be careful, this is a narrow and windy road.
- At the traffic light, take a RIGHT onto Harmony Grove Church Rd. You will turn right at the four-way stop about half a mile ahead on the right.
- Travel NORTH on Hwy 92 North through Hiram.
- Continue on 92 North past Hwy 120.
- Stay on Hwy 92 until you cross over the Dallas Acworth Hwy. At this point, the road will turn into Cedarcrest Rd.
- Continue on Cedarcrest until you pass the entrance to SEVEN HILLS subdivision.
- The SECOND left is Harmony Grove Church Rd.
- Take a left and follow this road over a one lane bridge, and through the traffic light. After the light, the school entrance is approx. half a mile on the right (four-way stop at Bob Grogan Drive).
From Carrollton/ Villa Rica:
- Travel NORTH on Hwy 61 through Villa Rica towards Dallas.
- When you reach 278 continue on Hwy 61 through Dallas.
- You will come to a light at Business 6 where going straight would be a neighborhood, turn LEFT.
- At the main traffic light in downtown Dallas, (the courthouse) turn RIGHT and continue on Hwy. 61 North
- Approx. ten miles north of Dallas will be Harmony Grove Church Rd. on your right. It is 1 mile past Hickory Heights Baptist church.
- The road that leads to McClure Middle School (Bob Grogan Road) will be on the left at the four-way stop.
- Travel East on 411 to Cartersville. When you merge into Hwy. 41 at the first traffic light take a right onto Mac Johnson Rd.
- Take an immediate Right onto Hwy. 293 and then an immediate LEFT onto Burnt hickory Rd. You will cross over railroad tracks.
- Continue until you reach Hwy. 113/61 and take a Right. Just after a second set of railroad tracks.
- Travel about 2 or 3 miles until Hwy. 61 splits off to the left at the Cartersville airport. Take Hwy. 61 south towards Dallas.
- About 1 mile after you cross over into Paulding County will be Harmony Grove Church Rd. on your left. Turn here and McClure Middle School will be on your left (turn left at the four-way stop at Bob Grogan Drive).