Brain Booster Club!!!
This is a club for students who are interested in going “above and beyond” the normal classroom expectations. It is a way to challenge the students and keep their brains active!! I hope to challenge everyone to learn new things all the time—learning never ends. To become a member, choose a topic from one of the five categories. Click on the line, complete the task, write a summary about the topic at home, and hand it to me before school begins. On the math sites, print out the certificate and bring it in for me to see.
You can be a 1 star member, all the way up to an 84 star member. Once you have earned 50 stars you will be entered into the Brain Boosters Club Hall of Fame!!!
Good luck and have fun!!!!!
Here's a Web Site to Assist you in Your Research…
1. Name the 7 continents.
2. Name 15 world countries.
3. Name 15 major world cities.
4. Name 15 types of dwellings.
5. Name 10 South American and Central American Countries.
6. Name 10 countries bordering the Pacific Ocean.
7. Name 10 countries in Europe.
8. Name 10 countries Africa.
9. Name 10 major world waters.
10. Name 10 major world rivers
11. Name 10 large deserts of the world.
12. Name 10 large lakes in the North America.
13. Name 10 major mountains or mountain ranges.
14. Name the 50 states.
15. Write the names of the 50 states on a map.
16. Name the state capitals.
17. Name the 13 Colonies.
18. Name 10 Native American Tribes.
19. Name 10 Oregon Trail landmarks.
20. Label 10 of Oregon's counties on the map.
21. Name the state symbols for South Carolina
22. Name 8 explorers.
23. Name 8 Civil War battlefields.
24. Name the 1st-10th Presidents in order.
25. Name the 11th-20th Presidents in order.
26. Name the 21st-30th Presidents in order.
27. Name the 31st – current Presidents in order.