Progress Grades

Posted by Sandy Adams on 9/6/2016 1:45:00 PM

Progress Reports went home this past Friday.  Remember that this is not a permanent grade for the quarter. If you are wondering about your grade, please note that the first progress report is always skewed a little.  There is only one Summative 60% grade and the rest are 40% Formative at this point. So, if you have a good grade for your daily grades, but low grades on the quiz and/or journals, then it lowered your grade significantly.  You will have 3-4 more Summative grades for the first term, including the Fall Choral Concert on Tuesday, Oct 4, which is required participation.  You will also have many additional Formative grades.  Remember, keep up with your journals weekly, do your theory assignments, sing to the best of your ability, follow all rules & procedures, and you should end up with a very good grade for Chorus.

Recent

By Month