Mission, Vision & Beliefs
All students will graduate from EPHS as confident, goal-driven learners who are independent, productive members of society.
EPHS strives to empower each student to reach his or her full potential by developing knowledge, skills, character, and confidence.
- Students are our first priority.
- Everyone has the right to receive an education in a safe, structured, and supportive environment that is conducive to learning.
- The entire community should be actively involved in a student’s education.
- Building strong, positive relationships motivates and encourages student achievement and success.
- A rigorous and diverse education provides a strong foundation for post-secondary and career success.
- Students learn best when they are actively and positively engaged.
- Literacy skills are essential in life.
- Classroom instruction should be data-driven and include differentiation and reflection for continuous improvement.
East Paulding High School
School Improvement Plan