The mission of the Paulding County School District is to prepare ALL students for success today and tomorrow.
The vision of the Paulding County School District is to provide a safe, healthy, supportive environment focused on learning and committed to high academic achievement. Through the shared responsibility of all stakeholders, students will be prepared as lifelong learners and as participating, contributing members of our dynamic and diverse community.
• We believe students are our first priority.
• We believe schools must provide our students with a safe and healthy learning environment.
• We believe all students will learn.
• We believe positive relationships are crucial to the success of students, teachers, and parents.
• We believe we must effectively use best practices in instruction.
• We believe in the development of collaborative learning communities in our schools.
• We believe preparing students for graduation is a responsibility that begins in kindergarten.
• We believe that data should drive instruction.
• We believe the family and the community must be involved in the education of their children.
• We believe in building leadership and maximizing potential in all employees.