Please do not try to repair books. We have book tape and book glue to repair books.
Please help your child understand the importance of taking care of media center books. Guidelines for book care include:
· Store your book in your book bag when you are not reading it
· Keep books away from younger siblings who may like to write in them or cut or tear pages
· Always have clean hands when reading books, and do not read them around food or drinks
· Use bookmarks to mark your place
· Keep books away from pets
· Turn pages carefully from the top or bottom corner of the page
· Do not leave books outside, as they may get wet
· Put books in the book drop when you return them to the media center
Thank you for the opportunity to work with your children this year. I look forward to helping them develop a love of reading!